Terms and conditions for adding shabtis on www.shabticollections.com
In principle everyone is allowed to have his or her shabtis on shabticollections, but must obey to Terms and Conditions listed below:
1. Owners will only provide shabtis on shabticollections after they have assured themselves to the best of their abilities that the shabtis were not illegally exported out of Egypt, at least were exported prior to 1983 and that the shabtis were not stolen.
2. Owners will indemnify and hold harmless shabticollections and its webmaster for any claims relating to the database.
3. Owner can add their shabtis free to the database by filling out the ‘add your own shabti’ form here.
4. Owner accepts that shabticollections retains the right not to accept the offer to place the shabtis on www.shabticollections.com at any time for whatever reason. If so, the webmaster is not required to provide for an explanation for not adding the shabtis to the database.
5. Owner accepts that shabticollections retains the right to remove shabtis without prior notice and for whatever reason.
6. Owner accepts that copyrights upon providing photographs and text relating to the shabtis that are added to the database are transferred to shabticollections for an unlimited period of time, thus enabling shabticollections to include this information in the website and its database.
7. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Dutch law and the Dutch Court in The Hague will be the only court that will deal with any disputes in relation to these Terms and conditions.